Difficulties Of Gaining A Green Card

You may be in the United States as a nonimmigrant or parolee temporary resident. If you are ready to gain permanent immigrant status, you will need an immigration attorney to help you obtain a green card. This process is called "adjustment of status" and is seldom easy or straightforward. Navigating the labyrinth of the Immigration and Nationality Act can test even the most experienced attorney.  Basis for Immigration An immigration attorney can help you determine if you fit one of the categories for immigration. Read More